My Blog

New Dividing Line Book?

All along I'd thought after Divided Loyalties I would end the saga of the Maguires.  However, a recent lovely review on this book said the reader would like another book in the series.  This had never crossed my mind before but now I'm seriously considering it because I have a couple of ideas.  I would love to know your views.  Should there be more for the Maguires, or leave it as it is?

20 Comments to New Dividing Line Book?:

Comments RSS
Aileen gillick on 31 December 2013 18:36
Loved the tales of the laws and maguires, just finished fractured and eagerly awaiting the next instalment. Thanks and keep them coming
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 31 December 2013 20:08
Thanks Aileen. Glad you enjoy my work. The Dividing Line books are my favourites. Currently writing the fifth book, shouldn't be too long now. Have a great New Year, Heather xx
Reply to comment

beverley ahern on 04 January 2014 20:51
Love the books and so cant wait for the next one ! So easy to read and I feel so pary of the family ! Brilliant x

Anonymous on 07 January 2014 19:24
Absolutely loved the maguires & laws just finished fractured can't wait for the next one!!! Please write quicker!!!!!!!
Reply to comment

Heather on 08 January 2014 10:52
Thanks for getting in touch and letting me know how much you like the Dividing Line Series. They're my favourites too! I'm currently writing Shattered and hopefully, fingers crossed, it will be on Amazon mid-February. Heather x

June Stewart on 08 January 2014 11:17
I can't wait until February. I love your Dividing Line series. The story lines are amazing and have me gripped from page one. You are an excellent writer and I cannot understand why you are not being published!! Will this be the last Law / Maguire novel? I sincerely hope not. You are one of my very favourite authors. Thank you, thank you! I only wish you could write faster. Very best Regards June
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 08 January 2014 13:32
Nice to hear from you June and thank you for your support. You'll be pleased to hear there will be many more Dividing Line books to come. I want these characters to age with me and intend to write about them for many years to come. I am currently working on the fifth novel, Shattered, and aim to have it on Amazon by mid-February, hopefully. I'll put an update on this site and Twitter when it's on. Once again, thank you, I'm so glad you enjoy my work. Heather x

Anonymous on 14 January 2014 19:17
I love all these books, unfortunately I stated on book 3,and didn't realise. I've now read book 4 and have gone back to read the first two to see how it all started. They're all fab and even though I'm reading them all back to front I'm still gripped and can't wait for shattered!!! Thanks for such great reads. X
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 14 January 2014 19:22
Thanks for getting in touch and thanks for reading. Ryan and Rachel are my favourite creations and I'm so pleased that other people love them too. I'm currently in the middle of writing Shattered so hopefully it will be on Amazon by mid-February. Heather x

Joan Roberts on 05 April 2014 17:26
Read all dividing line books now my husband is reading them as well really hooked on them can't wait for next.
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 05 April 2014 18:55
Thanks very much Joan. I've just started work on the sixth book. Heather x

Norma Agnew on 16 April 2014 17:19
I have read your 5th book in the Dividing line series (shattered) I am totally addicted to these books and can't wait for the next please can you tell me when it will be out and what is the title .
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 16 April 2014 17:28
Hi Norma, glad you're enjoying my Dividing Line series. I'm currently working on the sixth book, which is titled Aftermath, and will be available to purchase on Amazon at the beginning of June this year. Thanks for getting in touch, Heather x

Peter Knight on 26 May 2014 21:25
Have read all the dividing lines and breaking away books and can't wait for the next instalment. I have got my wife hooked as well and she is on book 5 of DL, and she has got all her mates at Morissons hooked too! Brilliant!
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 27 May 2014 10:14
Thanks very much Peter, appreciate it and thanks very much for spreading the word, Heather x

Amanda on 09 June 2014 13:22
Have just finished the 5th instalment. Couldn't put it down love this series. How long do I have to wait for the next one?
Reply to comment

Amanda on 09 June 2014 13:23
Ok so I'll correct my last post. Have just read aftermath how long till the next one.
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 09 June 2014 14:25
I'm currently writing the third Blair Dubh book, then the seventh DL book, so I anticipate it'll be released some time in autumn, probably around October x

Fiona on 06 July 2015 19:17
Hi Heather, I've loved reading your dividing line series and I can't get enough, I was wondering if you can buy the books as well as reading then on kindle. Thanx Fiona
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 06 July 2015 19:28
Hi Fiona, thanks for getting in touch and letting me know how much you enjoy my books. As I'm a self-published author I'm afraid my books are only available on Kindle. I did look at getting some copies printed up but the costs just made it unfeasible. Hopefully one day I'll be offered a publishing contract and then they'll be available in hard copy. That's the dream anyway :) x