My Blog

Thanks to everyone!

I've had a phenomenal response to Fractured, the fourth Dividing Line book. So many people have contacted me through this website, Twitter and Amazon to say how much they loved it and that they can't wait for the next one. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone whose downloaded the book and who has contacted me to say how much they enjoyed it, it really does mean the world  to me.

Shattered, book five, will be available on Amazon mid-February. As yet I don't have an exact date but that's the joy of self-publishing, you get to pick and choose your deadlines.

Once again, thank you all for your support. As an Indie author I couldn't work without it.

6 Comments to Thanks to everyone!:

Comments RSS
valerie mc gillicuddy on 07 February 2014 20:52
hi heather just finished all 4 books cant wait 4 book 5 let us know when book 5 is out
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 08 February 2014 11:37
Hi Valerie, thanks for your interest. Glad you enjoy my work. I'm currently editing book 5, Shattered, and aim to have it on Amazon in about a week. The goal is Valentine's Day. Thanks for getting in touch, Heather x

becky on 08 February 2014 16:15
Hi I loved these books I read all 4 in 5 days I couldn't put them down I can't wait for shattered to be on amazon im also about to start your breaking away series. Brilliant books
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 08 February 2014 16:27
Thanks very much Becky. Shattered will be released very soon. Hope you enjoy Breaking Away :)

carolyn murden on 08 March 2014 19:01
hi heather , im just about to read "above reproach " this is the last of your books I can read as I have read every single one , absolutely brilliant , every single one of them , I cant wait fot the new dividing line book (6 ) to come out , the wait is killing me lol , keep up the good work , brilliant xx
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 09 March 2014 10:54
Thanks very much Carolyn, so pleased you enjoyed them all. I'm currently working on the second Elemental book then I'll be starting the sixth Dividing Line book, which will be ready some time in the summer. Heather x