My Blog

New Book - The Drowning Tide

The second book in The Blair Dubh trilogy, The Drowning Tide, will be available to purchase on Amazon Kindle on Monday 31st March 2014 priced £1.02.

SYNOPSIS

The Drowning Tide - Blair Dubh Trilogy #2 - a crime thriller

While Glasgow is in the grip of a relentless heatwave a riot breaks out in its toughest prison. Amid the chaos and carnage John Docherty, one of the most violent and reviled prisoners, manages to escape. After years of dreaming up the worst tortures his twisted mind can concoct he is now free to carry them out on the people he holds responsible for destroying his life. At the top of that list is Freya Donaldson.

Craig and Freya have been happily married for two years, the trauma of The Elemental murders firmly behind them in the wake of their new life together. Between the devastating news that they may never have their longed-for family and Craig's insane ex-girlfriend stalking them they decide to take a cruise down the west coast of Scotland to get away from it all for a while.

Unforeseen circumstances force them to stop at Blair Dubh, the village where they both grew up and the scene of The Elemental murders. Unknown to them bad things stalk them through the village, determined to destroy their idyllic new life.

When first their boat then the graves of Freya's parents are vandalised they realise someone wants to hurt them.

As the attacks on her increase in ferocity, Freya fears she'll end up buried in the Blair Dubh graveyard, the scene of so many of her nightmares.

8 Comments to New Book - The Drowning Tide:

Comments RSS
Becky Loydall on 24 April 2014 19:37
I loved this book ive have read most of your books now and I can't say anything bad about them. Cant wait for more.
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 24 April 2014 19:52
Nice to hear from you again Becky, and thanks. I'm writing the sixth Dividing Line book, Aftermath, to be released beginning of June then I'll be writing the last in the Blair Dubh trilogy, Electric Light. Thanks so much for your support, you've no idea how much I appreciate it.

Denise Jeffery on 28 April 2014 01:01
I only just happened to come accross your books as I had finished a Martena cole book,Wow Heather you are AMAZEING!! I Went on to read them all,also stand alone Paige and Lee they were likes friends.i cried when Page Walked again. Also I so love Ryne and Rachel. When is the next book out in their story. Once again,thank you so much for your wonderful books.you are a joy to read without all the swearing.!!!
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 28 April 2014 09:49
Thanks for getting in touch Denise and thank you so much for your support. The sixth Dividing Line book, Aftermath, will be released on the first of June this year. Hope you enjoy it. Heather x

Wendy Rochester on 07 August 2014 17:40
Have read all of Dividing line stories and love each and everyone. Also read quite a lot of your other books which once I start I can't put down. I am wondering when the 3rd part of Blair Dubh will be released as I am chomping at the bit to read it. Thank you for all the reading pleasure you have given me, long may it continue. Thank you
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 07 August 2014 17:45
Thanks for your lovely comments Wendy and for your support. I am currently working on Blair Dubh #3, as well as Dividing Line #7. As I'm having to do quite a bit of research for the third Blair Dubh book, which will be titled 'Electric Light', it will be released after Dividing Line #7, I anticipate around October-November this year, possibly a little earlier. I will announce it on here when I have a release date. Heather x

jen on 23 September 2014 18:37
Am loving your books can you email me when electric light will be released, can't wait to read it, hope it out soon. Jen
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 23 September 2014 18:54
Thanks very much Jen. I'm currently writing Electric Light and aiming to have it on Amazon in November. I'll let you know when I have a definite date - I'll really try to remember to e-mail you but my memory is horrible :). I'll also put an announcement on here and on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/booksofheatheratkinson