My Blog

What's Next?

I've had a few messages asking me what book will be coming next, so here is a list of what I'm currently working on:

Electric Light -  Blair Dubh #3 - third and final book of the trilogy. Will be released in the next couple of months.

Dividing Line Anthology of short stories - will be released in the next 2-3 months.

The seventh book in the Dividing Line series, as yet untitled. Will be released in the next 3-5 months.

The first part of a brand new crime series. Released at the end of the year.

Still plenty more to come!

Heather xx

10 Comments to What's Next?:

Comments RSS
Amanda on 29 June 2014 20:39
Fast becoming my favourite author. Have read all series, patiently (or not so much) waiting for Blair dubh#3 and dividing line#7. Will check out sisters books in the mean time.
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 30 June 2014 12:26
Thanks Amanda, so nice to hear from you and thanks very much for your support x

Natasha Carson on 15 July 2014 14:13
I love all of the dividing line books. It's the 1st books iv read of yours and It's the best books iv ever read. I really cannot wait till the 7th one is out I look forward to reading that.
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 15 July 2014 17:19
It was very nice of you Natasha to get in touch and let me know you enjoy my work. Thank you. While you're waiting for Dividing Line #7 I will be releasing Dividing Line: Origins, a collection of short stories about the Dividing Line characters. This will be released on Amazon Kindle on Monday 21st July x

Jo Hadley on 28 July 2014 19:09
OMG Heather how could you finish like that? Hope you have pen to paper ready for the next instalment of the Dividing Line series! Another fab read - now get back to work and write the next one ;-) thank you!
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 28 July 2014 19:44
Hi Jo, glad you liked it. I am currently working of Dividing Line #7, which will pick up exactly where #6 left off. Sorry to end it like that but I couldn't get it all into one book so I was forced to split it into two. They'll be sister books like Fractured and Shattered were. Thanks for getting in touch x

Victoria Connolly on 31 July 2014 11:46
Have always loved reading and stumbled upon one of your books (dividing lines #1) a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely awesome, couldn't put it down so purchased the rest of the series including origins and read them all in a week! Above reproach was great and just finished the second book in the Blair dubh series. Can't wait for more :-D
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 31 July 2014 18:33
Hi Victoria and thanks very much. Wow, you're a fast reader! I'm currently working on Dividing line #7 and Blair Dubh #3. Many thanks for your support, I really do appreciate it. Heather x

Angie Kerr on 13 November 2014 12:22
Heather Atkinson is the best Author I have read everyone of her books (except for the vampire books) The Dividing line book fabulous, the blairDubh books brilliant. I loved bleed through could not put it down just finished grave memories billiant loved listen to the rain and the drowning tide could not put down. keep your brilliant works going
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 13 November 2014 14:41
Thank you so much Angie. I can promise you many more books to come, I'm writing two new series's.