My Blog

Hunted (Dividing Line #7) available for pre-order

Hunted (Dividing Line #7) will be available for pre-order on Sunday 24th August 2014. Release date Monday 15th September 2014.

Ryan and Rachel’s dreams of finally moving back into their family home in Devon after it was devastated by fire are doused by the discovery of a body buried on their land.

Ryan, as ever highly dubious of the abilities of the police, decides to look into the matter personally, with the help of the ever-loyal Battler and Bruiser. Their investigation uncovers some deep, dark secrets their new neighbours would prefer remained hidden. The closer he gets to discovering the truth leads to grave danger for one member of the family.

In Manchester Jules is protecting a dark secret of her own that, if discovered, could end her plans to become a firm member of the Maguire clan. Mikey and Jez are working on consolidating the security of their families and businesses by forming  a ring of steel around them that neither the police nor their enemies will be able to penetrate. However, before their plans can come fully to fruition, Katia plots to get the revenge she so craves for the death of Alex Maguire, her lover and father of her twin boys. She persuades her new benefactor and king of Essex, Jared Slattery, to annihilate her enemies once and for all. At the top of her hit list are Ryan and Rachel Law.

Contains strong language and scenes of sex and violence.

6 Comments to Hunted (Dividing Line #7) available for pre-order:

Comments RSS
Lynn McGregor on 31 August 2014 14:16
I AM SO EXCITED! Have only just finished reading Dividing Line Origins and to see the next Dividing Line book will be out in 2 weeks is a relief. These are by far my favourite books. I wasnt much of a reader until i was bought a kindle and i played around with some differing styles of books until i read your Breaking Away series and then Dividing Line and im hooked. I hate finishing a book and dread how long i will need to wait til next one or that it may have been your last in that series. Thank you so much i cannot wait to read this next one and please please keep up with Rachel and Ryan law - you are a genius! x
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 31 August 2014 15:20
Hi Lynne, thanks for your lovely comments. I can promise it won't be the last in the series for Ryan and Rachel, although there will be a bit of a wait until book 8 because I have other projects I want to work on. I'm so glad you enjoy reading my books as much as I love writing them. Thank you so much for your support, Heather x

becky on 01 October 2014 04:14
Another brilliant book, I can't wait for 2015 and to read your new projects
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 01 October 2014 10:38
Thanks very much Becky, I really appreciate that. I'm missing the Laws and Maguires already but it's good working on new books and new characters too x

joan on 20 October 2014 17:07
Hi heather just wondering when your next book is out. I can't recommend you enough to everyone i know when asked if i know any good books i just your name and when asked which book i tell them all of them just recommend bleed through to one of my colleagues xx
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 20 October 2014 17:35
Hi Joan. My next book will be out in mid to late November and is called 'Electric Light' - the last book in the Blair Dubh trilogy. I'll put an update on this website when I have a definite date and the synopsis is ready. Thanks for spreading the word about my books, I appreciate that so much. As an indie author I need all the support I can get. Hope your colleague enjoys Bleed Through xx