My Blog

Books for 2015

Now that the Blair Dubh series is finished, I am writing two new series of books.

The first is a contemporary crime series based in Glasgow, the lead character of which is Brodie Macbride whose business is unfinished business.

The second is the Victorian Gothic series, which is also crime-based but set in the Victorian era, with which I'm fascinated.

Dividing Line #8 will be published in the middle of next year.

So plenty more books to come!

6 Comments to Books for 2015:

Comments RSS
Michelle on 27 December 2014 20:50
I can't wait for these new books, I have loved everything you have written. I'm also looking forward to reading more about Rachael and Ryan next year, sorry I know you wanted a break from them but they are my favourite characters! Happy new year and to steal a term from Strictly, keeeeep writing!
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 27 December 2014 20:58
Thanks very much Michelle. I'm having to force myself not to write the next Dividing Line book because I miss Ryan and Rachel but there will be another one in the middle of this year, I promise. I'll keep writing too, it's not just a career, it's an obsession with me! :) Thanks for getting in touch and have a great New Year x
Reply to comment

joan on 08 March 2015 21:03
Hi heather I've read all of your books now even the vampire trilogy which I didn't think were for me, but i loved them to. I'm a huge fan, what have I got to look forward to coming next. Keep writing xx
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 09 March 2015 15:45
Hi Joan, thanks for your lovely comment, I'm glad you enjoy my books. Reckoning (Dividing Line #8) will be released at the end of April. Following that will be the second book in the Unfinished Business series then the second in the Alardyce series, so lots more to come. xx

Abby on 09 May 2015 17:00
Hi heather, do you have any plans to continue the Alardyce series? The book was the best I've read in a while. All your others have been fab but sins of the father really gripped me. Just about to finish the last two books in the dividing line series. Can't wait!! X
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 09 May 2015 17:25
I am currently writing the second book in the Alardyce series, although I don't have a release date yet but I'm aiming for the next three months. I'm so glad you enjoyed Sins of the Father, it was actually a novel I wrote a number of years ago and I hesitated to put it on Amazon as it was an historical novel. I decided to go for it because it's one of my favourite books and I'm so glad I did because the response to it has been wonderful. You can follow me on Facebook - thebooksofheatheratkinson, which has all the up-to-date information on my work. Thanks for getting in touch and for your support, Heather x :)