My Blog

Duality - Dividing Line #9

Duality - Dividing Line #9 will be available for pre-order on Amazon Kindle on 01 February 2016. Release date 29 February 2016.

The quiet life Rachel and Ryan so crave in Devon is still far from them. As well as a shock attack they also have to contend with a surprise visitor. On top of that they're also trying to quietly sort out any problems the local residents come to them with, problems that can't be solved by the police. Meanwhile, one of their enemies is working in the background in an attempt to bring them down once and for all.
Neither is life any more peaceful for Mikey and Jez, who are still recovering from the recent war with Jared Slattery. When they are approached for help by Toni McVay they find themselves caught up in another war, this time in Glasgow.
Jules is also struggling with a secret of her own, one that could potentially expose the entire family to danger.

6 Comments to Duality - Dividing Line #9:

Comments RSS
Holly on 10 March 2016 20:21
Hi Heather, I have just finished this book and even though it's brand new I can't wait until the next one. The Jules/Mikey story line is amazing and I loved every moment of these booked.....eagerly awaiting what's in store next for the Maguires/Laws and Ryan and Rachel. Well done to your amazing writing and imagination xx
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 11 March 2016 15:29
Thanks for your wonderful comments, they made my day :) So glad you're enjoying the Dividing Line series, I love writing them. I'm not sure when the next one will be out but as soon as I know I'll post something on here. Thank you for getting in touch and for your support, it really is appreciated xx

Joani on 20 May 2016 20:18
Hi heather just wondering when your next books out and what you have planned for the coming year. Missing your books nothing out there the same one in a million x
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 23 May 2016 14:45
Hi Joani. Thanks for getting in touch. I'm aiming to have my next book released on Amazon by the beginning of June. It won't be available for pre-order, it will just be released as this book is completely different to anything else I have ever written. More details to be released later. After that will be the third Unfinished Business book and the final book in the Alardyce trilogy. The next Dividing Line book won't be released until some time next year. Hope this helps and thanks so much for your support x :)

Tasha on 05 January 2017 13:41
Hi Heather, do you have any update to when the next Dividing Line book will be available? Really lovely this series and cannot wait for the next x
Reply to comment

Heather Atkinson on 05 January 2017 16:33
Hi Tasha. Lovely to hear from you and I'm so glad you love this series. The next Dividing Line book will be released on 22 January 2017 and is called Darkness. I will publish the synopsis on here soon. Alternatively, if you're on Facebook you can follow me on there at The Books of Heather Atkinson, where I post more regular updates. Thanks for reading my work, it really means a lot to me :) xx